Thursday, March 18, 2010

i'm gonna ramble


i'm at work and seem to have a million things on my mind today. i thought if i came here and just dropped it all, maybe i'd be able to focus. dunno...worth a shot, i guess.

first, this dating thing? yeah... has me a wreck. i guess that last fellow did a real number on both my self-confidence and my ability to trust. *sigh* ok... so that is on my mind.

second, i am feeling a bit frustrated with my current students. they really don't have any interest in doing actual work. i try to 'sneak' it into their day as best as i can, but i can feel their resistance, and that is starting to frustrate me.

i am taking the girls to cleveland tomorrow to visit dawn, dennis and sara. i am excited, but it means an evening of laundry and packing.

have i mentioned how much i DESPISE homework? i am so sick of the nightly battle with mia. a bad mom would say, "Fine, don't do it" and leave it...which would result in her failing. so i continue to fight the stupid battle. but i gotta say the bad mom in me is fighting like hell to win this one. more sighs

feeling overwelmed by everything and anything right now... bills piling up; hating my ex-husband inspite of my best intentions not to; wanting desperately for this new guy to be for real, but also terrified to find out....

ok... gonna hope this helped. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment


my joy.... sophia, amelia and louisa