Friday, March 19, 2010

so spring is the time for love, right?


cause i believe it has found me. and i believe, this time, it is real.

i know. i know. i fall too quickly. i love too easily. but is that really a bad thing? yeah, i have been hurt badly in the past. but i believe, so strongly, that i would rather put my heart out there and be hurt than hold it back.

so here i go again... loving with no regrets. i'm praying that God will guide this relationship and protect all involved from nonsense. i also pray that He will watch over the girls, as they eventually meet this person and decide, for themselves, how they feel about him and how they feel about me having a 'boyfriend.'

come on now, i'm almost 40! do i really say he's my boyfriend? i can't help but giggle... like carrie in the Sex in the City movie... should i call him my 'manfriend?'

anyway, wish me the best, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment


my joy.... sophia, amelia and louisa